Thursday, January 12, 2012

Self Introduction

  Just a Little About Me!
My name is Ashley Pounds and I am from Houston, Ms. I am 19 years old and a freshman at ICC. I love it here, but I plan to transfer to MSU in the fall of 2013 to pursue a degree in communications and broadcasting. My dream is to become a sports broadcaster.

  My parents are Keith and Elizabeth Pounds. My dad is an accountant and owns his own firm and my mother is a teacher. I have two sisters. Amanda is my older sister. She is also an accoutant and lives in Tupelo. Her husband's name is Justin. He is a math professor at Blue Mountain College and teaches a night class at ICC in Tupelo. They have a beautiful eight month old daughter, Lily.

 I have a younger sister, Allison. She is 15 and is a sophomore. She is a cheerleader on the varsity squad. She enjoys being in pageants and is part of the Houston Community Theatre.  

   In my spare time I love watching sports, riding fourwheelers, listening to music, watching movies, and hanging out with my friends. Whenever my group of friends together, no matter what we do, we are always having a good time. Most of us started kindergarten together and then graduated with each other.


 I became interested in sports in high school. I did the music for our varsity baseball team, was a diamond girl, and would help operate the scoreboard and announce for some of the games. I am completely obssessed with the Boston Red Sox. I was also the mascot for my school. I was the Hilltopper. So, it is safe to say I was surrounded by sports all throughout high school. I am also obssessed with MSU and Alabama...Roll Tide!!  

 Here are some more pictures of my family and friends. These pictures will probably help you get to know me a little better.


1 comment:

  1. Love the addition of the pictures! Great blog! So gald to have you in class!

    ReplyDelete